Miley Ray Cyrus (born November 23, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter and actress who rose to fame after starring as the title character in the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana. Following the success of Hannah Montana, a soundtrack CD was released in October 2006 featuring Cyrus on eight songs from the show. Cyrus's solo music career began with the release of her debut album, on June 23, 2007, which included her first top ten single, "See You Again". Cyrus's second album, Breakout, released on July 22, 2008, was her first album independent of the Hannah Montana franchise. Both albums debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. Cyrus's first extended play, The Time of Our Lives, was released on August 28, 2009. The lead single from the EP, "Party in the U.S.A.", became Cyrus's highest charting and Hollywood Records's fastest selling single, reaching number two in the Billboard Hot 100 and the top ten in various nations.
Honor Roll Student whole life!
Dance 1st place 2 years
Dance 2nd place 3 years
Dance 3rd place 1 year
Ice-skaing, best in class- 3 years
Basketball 3rd place-- 1year
Swimming graduate 4 years
Miley Cyrus - music history
Best of Both Worlds (3/03/06 music video)
Who Said (3/10/06 music video)
This Is The Life (3/17/06 music video)
Miley Cyrus trivia
* She loves cheerleading.
* She likes to go shopping.
* Miley enjoys biking.
* She really wants to visit Italy.
* Destiny's nickname, Miley, was started by her father. Billy would call her "Smiley" when she was little, but then it got shortened to Miley.
* Her favorite style of music is pop rock.
* Her favorite type of food is Chinese.
* Miley is currently 5 ft. 4 in.
* She is in the green team in the Disney Channel Games
* On Miley's Show Hannah Montanna, Her Grandma was played by Vicki Lawrence who also has appeared in some TV Shows like The Carol Burnett Show and Mama's Family.
* Her favorite color is pink.
* Dogs are her favorite animal.
* She loves the sound of rain.
* Summer is her favorite time of year.
* 1AM is her favorite time of day.
* Miley's musical influences include Kelly Clarkson and Ashlee Simpson
* Creative writing is her favorite subject in school.
* She enjoys talking about music and boys.
* Her role model is her mom
I love playing sports like basketball, soccer, ice-skating, volleyball, cheerleading and tennis. I love trying new things and like learning about new sports and extra curricular activities. I also love to be outside and love to be with my friends and family.
- Fun, easy to do stuff with.
- Sporty, easy to get to do things.
- Cute, attracks attention.
- Humorous, always ready to make someone smile.
- Smiley, loves to smile.