Blogs

Featured

Star Search Casting Is The Best Social Networking Site For Actors, Dancer, Singers & Models

Posted by Jonathan Parker in Jonathan Parker's Talent Blog, 24 July 2008 - - - - - - · 2,305 views

Popular sites like Myspace.com, Friendster.com and Linkedin.com have revolutionized the way individuals connect on the Internet. From keeping in touch with friends to networking and establishing vital business contacts, social networking has quickly become apart of most web usersí daily lives. While Star Search Casting is most commonly known for maintaini...

Hey

Posted by miaclark in miaclark's Blog, 11 May 2014 - - - - - - · 218 views

Hey guys, i'm Mia and i'm a funny, self confident and very tall girl. My favorite color is blue and i love reading a lot. I also enjoy using tumblr and various social media. And i love taking pictures as well as being in them.

Getting The Hang Of Things

Posted by amore0521 in amore0521's Blog, 21 April 2014 - - - - - - · 205 views

I new to the website and I am trying to get the hang of everything and how they work.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to Jonathan, I have began to make some progress on the website.

xoxo
Chavon

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.~Henry Ford

New To This

Posted by mayrav008 in mayrav008's Blog, 22 January 2014 - - - - - - · 489 views

Hello everyone, I am new to this website and am not quite sure exactly how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Free Vocal And Performance Workshop

Posted by JonathanGeorge in JonathanGeorge's Blog, 08 August 2013 - - - - - - · 450 views
Jonathan George, JG Entertainment and 4 more...

FREE Vocal and Performance Workshop!

Calling all aspiring singers and performers!

Hollywood Launch hosts FREE Vocal & Performance Workshop with L.A.‚Äôs renowned talent expert Jonathan George.  

Ages 8-21 who are aspiring singers and performers with vocal ability are welcome to attend. All styles welcome!

Learn Jonathan’s secrets that have helped ma...

New!

Posted by rna1520 in rna1520's Blog, 10 June 2013 - - - - - - · 734 views

hi everyone,
i am new to this and i am very confused. any help will be appreciated.
thank you, roxy

Meh

Posted by amiliarust in AmiliaRust's Blog, 16 May 2013 - - - - - - · 612 views

Meh Okay so in this picture,I'm the Brown-Haired one.... the blonde is one of my best friends...... ummmm i don't really know how this whole thing works yet.... so any help and info. would be much appreciated... especially to know what the union # is and how i figure out what mine is

Photos.

Posted by makaylaleanne in makaylaleanne's Blog, 29 October 2012 - - - - - - · 1,381 views

Today has been a good day. I've just gotten to relax and spend time with family, but I did add a couple of photos so enjoy those. And message me if you are interested in me being an actress or a model.

Signing Up

Posted by JLgirl98 in JLgirl98's Blog, 14 September 2012 - - - - - - · 650 views

Signing Up Hello, I'm Jay! I'm new to this site and I just have to say, I am absolutely LOVING IT!!!! I've been on for a day and a 1/2 and already gotten 5 emails from different directors and agents asking me to audition for things. I live and breathe performing. Everyday I wake up in the morning thinking about performing and I go to...

Play Friv, Limited Time Offer Computer Games Free

Posted by gamelove57 in gamelove57's Blog, 14 September 2012 - - - - - - · 816 views

Do you need some free games to experience online ANYTIME? Currently, every one's internet access there are numerous free internet games that numerous of people are playing in your extra time. So whether you are searching for online weird games to have, or if you're on the classics - you'll want in order to find them and also play them online...

Seeking A Dream!

Posted by lauramejia in lauramejia's Blog, 07 September 2012 - - - - - - · 609 views

Seeking A Dream! hi, i'm laura!

when we want be a artist , we think going to be so easy, but really is so hard, my dreams is i become a singer , because is my dream but for my parents or friends that is crazy. Now i don't have nobody, no one support me and i don't know why because if other can why i can't?...
this is my blog, one blog of a girl that s...

Exciting News

Posted by Pegasusangel in Pegasusangel's Blog, 27 August 2012 - - - - - - · 729 views

Well I submitted my profile to several casting directors, and one e-mailed me back for a new line fashion photo shoot.  Unfortunately I have a prior commitment that is during that date.  I wish I could go though, it sounds like an excellent opportunity.  I'm still a little skeptical, since I cannot attend this casting call SSC provided, so I can't...

[email protected]

Posted by DominikaKoler in Contact, 25 August 2012 - - - - - - · 645 views

[email protected]

Acting Schools And Agents.

Posted by HayleeRLederer in HayleeRLederer's Blog, 18 August 2012 - - - - - - · 810 views

I have no idea how to get an agent.  The closet talent agencies that are around me are about 2 hours away.  Im pretty sure.  And for acting school, Im still not sure. Im still looking.  
  Somebody please tell me, how I can get a good agent.

Daily Thought For The Day

Posted by cammykayg in cammykayg's Blog, 17 August 2012 - - - - - - · 520 views

Daily Thought For The Day well my hopes are high for today. I recently got back from LA california and tried out for the voice. I had no idea how the program worked. People who recieved a red tag automatically said they were accepted to the next round. I auditioned with ten other contestants in my room, out of all the contestants i noticed i got listened to the longest. I notice t...

My Bae

Posted by richeedah in richeedah's Blog, 13 August 2012 - - - - - - · 576 views

My Bae This is my bae i love him so much.comment if hes cute

Help

Posted by 1LaFlare_champ in 1LaFlare_champ's Blog, 29 July 2012 - - - - - - · 516 views

In NEED OF A SPONSER_ WILLING TO WORK..

IM asking anyone for help

New Single - Without You

Posted by Mahkenna in Mahkenna's Blog, 29 July 2012 - - - - - - · 509 views

New Single - Without You Go To Artist Page

Recommended if You Like

miley cirus selena gomez taylor swift

More Artists From

United States - California - LA

Other Genres You Will Love

Pop: California Pop  Hip-Hop/Rap: Hip Hop  Moods: Mood: Upbeat
Not what your looking for? Use advanced search.http://www.cdbaby.com/IMG/sprite-elements.jpg  http://www.cdbaby.com/IMG/sprite-e...

Je Quan

Posted by jay4801477159 in jay4801477159's Blog, 27 July 2012 - - - - - - · 550 views

Je Quan i would liked to be seen.... i no wat im doing..... comments.... where do i get seen to get modeled.... :)

Why Fame?

Posted by Aj39 in Aj39's Blog, 21 July 2012 - - - - - - · 452 views

I think its rather hard right now for me, In another month I will be going into 8th grade. I love my schooling and friends, but I want to do this, I want to do this for the little girl who is lost in me and cant find a way to express herself. To show that she exists. I want to do this for the people, for the people who told me I couldn't do it, for th...

1 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users