Photo
- - - - -

What If You Want To Be A Actress But No One Believes In You?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WannabeActress

WannabeActress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:25 PM

Hello,
I'm Heather=],and I think I'm a triple threat!I can sing,dance and act!But I want to make an appointment with abc agencys so that i can find an agent!i really want a agent to promote me,because my dad certainly won't!Please if your intrested contact me!I've be in chorus,drama classes,and a musical!Someone make this my big break!

#2 Singandiva

Singandiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

Unfortunately, if your a minor, its impossible to get a agent because they have to get some sort of parent to talk with.

#3 AwesomeKaylin

AwesomeKaylin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Locationkaylins.webs.com/

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:33 AM

Its hard when you wanna be something but your parents dont believe becuz when your acting you need your parents consent for EVERYTHING! You just gotta show your dad that you really wanna act. Sing him a song, Act for him, show him this is your dream. If he still doesnt believe you gotta take matters into your own hands! You gotta tell your daddy "I want to become a star THATS FINAL". You gotta tell him that your not taking NO for an answer. If that doesnt work! Try Everything! If nothing works, your gonna have to wait till your 18 or older. Thats the best advice. Hoped I helped! -Kaylin

#4 AwesomeKaylin

AwesomeKaylin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Locationkaylins.webs.com/

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:33 AM

Its hard when you wanna be something but your parents dont believe becuz when your acting you need your parents consent for EVERYTHING! You just gotta show your dad that you really wanna act. Sing him a song, Act for him, show him this is your dream. If he still doesnt believe you gotta take matters into your own hands! You gotta tell your daddy "I want to become a star THATS FINAL". You gotta tell him that your not taking NO for an answer. If that doesnt work! Try Everything! If nothing works, your gonna have to wait till your 18 or older. Thats the best advice. Hoped I helped! -Kaylin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users