• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lonewolfphoto

lonewolfphoto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:55 AM

Publisher is seeking new photographers with models age 9 - 16 for age appropriate conservative work. All pay is based on commission. Please email for details please submit some photo samples of your work and your models for consideration.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Guests

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:51 PM

Publisher is seeking new photographers with models age 9 - 16 for age appropriate conservative work. All pay is based on commission. Please email for details please submit some photo samples of your work and your models for consideration.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiya Lonewolf! I noticed the above posting and wonder if you could tell u more here please? You are a photogrpaher yourself yes? So is this an actual Publishers you are working with?

The reason I ask is generally when refering to this age group in open forums I would not put an e-mail address as it may encourage aspiring models of that age range to response directly themselves without Parental Permission! In addition other kids of that age looking in at the site as non members also!

So on this occasion I hope you will not mind that I have removed the e-mail addy from this subject! Photographers that wish to respond can of course contact you at your page!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users