5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts
  • Locationhttp://Jonathan-Parker.EliteCastingNetwork.com

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:32 AM

This is another scammer from Nigeria pretending to work for an agency in the UK. He is trying to steal peoples money so DO NOT contact Frederick N Dawson!

"Hello,

I am Frederick N Dawson a representative of a modeling company situated in
Bristol, United Kingdom. Your picture hads been selected for a billboard
advertisment/and local advert here at heathrow airport.Your pictures had
been accepted by the Agency Ghost Inc.We don't descriminate sizes or
shapes of individual models,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use
it for commercials.The Financier will airmail payment to you by UPS
courier service.Our financial office is based in Baltimore,MD.

You will receive a check payment for the contract.You will deduct 15% of
the check payment for using your gorgeous pictures for billboard advert;
and proceed to sending the balance over to your appointed Agent via
western union Money Tranfer for Legal Documentation of the deal and "Comp
card".This payment will also be used as "Sign up fee" with the agent.I
will be awaiting your urgent response with the following information:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

PHONE:

For futher information you can contact:
Financier ( Mr Frederick N Dawson )
451 BATH ROAD,
BRISLINGTON BRISTOL
BS4 3JU UNITED KINGDOM
Tel:+441618398106
Our email: ( Freddawson2002@yahoo.com ) Send your respond to our email
Regards Ghost Inc Model Agent

N*B
We awaiting to receive four picture of you.The photos required is
basically for a Coca-cola advertisment bill board at Heathrow airport in
london..Let us know your decision ASAP"

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:44 PM

THANK YOU FOR ADVISING US OF THIS PERSON JON!

MEMBERS PLEASE READ THE ABOVE POSTING CLEARLY & DO NOT CONTACT THIS:

FREDERICK N DAWSON!

#3 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:59 AM

This is another version of the same scam:

"Dear Model,

I represent a modeling company here in London and your picture has been selected for a billboard advertisement/and local advert here at heath row airport.Your pictures as been accepted by the Agency Ghost Inc.We don't discriminate sizes or shapes of individual model,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use it for commercials.The Financier will airmail payment to you by UPS courier service.Our financial office is based in Brooklyn,New York..London,UK .

You will receive a check as payment for the contract..You will take 15%for your gorgeous pictures and proceed to send the balance over to our appointed Agent from our company via western union transfer for Legal Documentation of the deal and "Comp card".This payment will also be used as "Sign up fee" with the agent.

I will be awaiting your urgent response with the following information:

Please if you are serious about working with us,You are to reply us and send these informations to us via this email address below;ghostmodeluk@yahoo.co.uk

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATES:

ZIP CODE:

PHONE:

EMAIL:

MARITAL STATUS:

4 HEAD SHOTS PICS:

EXP LEVEL:

For further information you can contact:

Financier (Mr James )
Office +447024066394..Feel free to call him at any time.
my phone number:447024083365
Email:ghostmodeluk@yahoo.co.uk
Regards!
GHOST MODEL ENGLAND

N*B
If you are not ready to always available when we needed you don't bother to reply us with details requested.
We awaiting to receive four picture of you.The photos required is
basically for a Coca-cola advertisement bill board at Heath row airport
in London..Please Send your reply with your photo's requested to our
email as soon as possible...Our contact email address as
below:ghostmodeluk@yahoo.co.uk And Let us know your decision ASAP
TODAY."

#4 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:03 AM

This is another message the scammer sends:

"GHOST MODEL INC
Email :Ghostmodeluk@yahoo.co.uk

This contract agreement is referred as a short term contract created on the 10-08-2008 from date our client approved your picture that would be used for the two weeks Bill Board Advert.

TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE AGREEMENT

Ghost Inc Model incorporated is responsible to arrange and contact model for assignment, any contract entered into as a means of renting your pictures (image portfolio) for a particular advertisement e.g Bill Board ,magazine , flyer ,newspaper ,or print articles or advertisement in general.

Any short – term contract offer like this is calculated and paid to the model from the payment we charge our major clients.
Therefore the first payment for your gorgeous picture is 15% of the amount you received on our behalf from the major client or the financier of the major contractor , while the remaining funds is for us and ( Ghost Inc ) as a contract payment associated with the documentations of the deal ,sign up and due fees which are spent by us and prior and during the period of contract execution agent.

This contract put no burden whatsoever on the model and on Ghost Incorporated known as (the agent) however , the current contract will have the first right and decision period from time of notifications to validate the contract.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract if we notice any irregularities from the model up to day before any of the contract explained above been activated.

This contract agreement is made for the sole purpose of using this image portfolio for Coca-Cola Bill Board Advertisement at "Heathrow Airport".

The function of Bill Board Advertisement is primarily to reinforce advertising message.
Under this agreement we would be contacting you ,for any of our future and upcoming contract for execution.
You would receive some thousand dollars for the initial check ,and keep 15% for your gorgeous pictures.
Once you have the payment ,do honour it.

No sign up fee, licenses or bonds would be required from you under our contract activities.

-------------------------------------------------- (First Name ) with this lease agreement…------------------(Surname / Family Name ).

Dated ::

Sign By (Model) ::

------------------------------------------------------------Of (Address) …………………………………

Guardian's Consent:

I Am The Parent/Legal Guardian of The Named Minor and Herby Approve The Forgoing Use Subject To The Forgoing Terms and Conditions.

Guardians Signature:....................................................................Da
te.........................2008

Signed My Signature.....................................................................Da
te.........................2008"

#5 cjewell

cjewell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:51 AM

i have recieved this kind of email from a man calling himself james matt.
Hi ,
We quite appreciate your swift response concerning the modelling contract.Our web-site is currently undergoing Upgrade.Your pictures as been accepted by the 'Agency Media Model Limited'as one of the preferred picture for the billboard advert.We don't descriminate sizes or shapes of individual models,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use it for commercials.The Financier will airmail payment to you via Royal mail courier service through our financier's office in UK.You will receive a check as payment for the
Billboard contract.The contract value is £5000 and you would receive this in 2 seperate instalments..
You will also be sent an agreement Form M20 via email after the first
payment is finalised.When you receive payment you will take out the 15% of the
total sum for your gorgeous pictures that is being used, after which you proceed
to sending the balance over to your appointed Agent via western union money
Tranfer for Legal Documentation of the deal.This payment will also be used as
"Sign up fee" with the agent. Please note that this will be your first
instalment.You will be paid the full balance of the funds after the Legal
documentation of the contract has been confirmed by our agent.I will be awaiting
your urgent response with the following information:
FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

PHONE:

For futher information you can contact:
Financier in United Kingdom
Office +447024082933 .Feel free to call him at any time.
N*B
The photos required is basically for a Coca-cola advertisment billboard at
Heathrow airport London ..

Many thanks,
james

I find this absolutely discusting!! i have even recieved a cheque in the post with the sum of money and with two authorised signatures!

#6 Daniel rays

Daniel rays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:17 PM

omg i received that tooooo :(

Hello, I am RICHARD SMITH a representative of a modeling company situated in Uk, London.Your picture had been viewed and selected for a billboard advertisement/and local advert here at Heathrow Airport.Your pictures had been accepted by the Agency Ghost Inc.We don't discriminate sizes or shapes of individual models,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use it for commercials.

Note:Your picture has not been used and we will not use any of your pictures until we have a permission from you. The Financier will airmail payment to you by courier service or Royal Mail.Our financial office is based in milton , NH.

You will receive a payment of 2,500Euros for the contract.Out of this payment you will deduct 20% of the check as the first payment for using your gorgeous pictures for billboard advert; and proceed to sending the balance over to your appointed Agent via western union Money Transfer for Legal Documentation of the deal and "Comp card".This payment will also be used as "Sign up fee" with the agent.I will be awaiting your urgent response with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
POSTCODE:
PHONE:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
EMAIL:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users