22 replies to this topic

#21 Paul

Paul

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 73768 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:35 PM

Sometime members have troubles when they login. The browser says -incorrect login or password. I faced the same problem some time ago and found out that the security settings in my browser were incorrect. So if you have the same-check the cookies in your browser settings. I'd also want to tell you that mozilla firefox ALWAYS works without problems by default .

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:57 PM

In addition to above from Paul! A few members have mentioned recently about difficulties in loging in & out of Online here!

Sometimes Online does not allow me to logout! I find the easiest way to remedy this is to go into tools at the top of your page, select Internet Options and then select Delete Cookies!

In fact I usually Delete All just to make certain!

Other:
If there are any Slight Site hiccups they are generally rectified very quickly!

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:37 PM

BEING LOGGED OUT OF FORUM TONIGHT!

I AM EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS ONLINE THIS EVENING (uk time) AND KEEP GETTING LOGGED OUT! IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING SAME PROBS - JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM ADVISING OF THE PROBLEMAND HOPE IT WILL BE SORTED QUICKLY!

IF YOU FIND THAT WHEN YOU CHANGE PAGES YOU ARE SHOWN AS LOGGED OFF, THEN CLICK ON 'MY ACCOUNT' WORDS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND THN FROM THERE RE-ENTER 'SEE WHO'S ONLINE' AND YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE STILL LOGGED IN!

MIKE!

SEEMS FINE NOW! 10 MINS ON!! N PROBS!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users