• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AutumnLindsay

AutumnLindsay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:50 AM

I think its crazy both my mother and aunt modeled and neither one of them had to shell out money to do that they went to the audition which was posted in the paper for free they never had to pay money to find out details as to where the auditions would be and they were bother paid very well for the photo shoots they got to wear the coolest clothes and keep the clothes after the photo shoot was over. so the truth is, that if a director producer or photographer really want you to act, sing, or model for them they will pay you not you paying them.

#2 LAPhotographer

LAPhotographer

Mikul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.mikulphotography.net

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

I think its crazy both my mother and aunt modeled and neither one of them had to shell out money to do that they went to the audition which was posted in the paper for free they never had to pay money to find out details as to where the auditions would be and they were bother paid very well for the photo shoots they got to wear the coolest clothes and keep the clothes after the photo shoot was over. so the truth is, that if a director producer or photographer really want you to act, sing, or model for them they will pay you not you paying them.

True.
You shouldn't pay.
If they ask you for money, almost always, there's something fishy going on. Even if it's legal - that doesn't make it okay.

#3 Jhoy

Jhoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

I don't mind paying for getting all this info in one place. :-) We all work to make money so why should the people running this site work for free? :Rose:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users