4 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts
  • Locationhttp://Jonathan-Parker.EliteCastingNetwork.com

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:01 AM

If you are a gold member or above you will automatically be added to our “Featured Talent”. Each time a page loads on our site different “Featured Talent” are randomly shown. Sometimes you may see the same person several times and not see yourself at all. If you are not seeing yourself it is because someone else is seeing you. But by the end of each day every member in the “Featured Talent” will be equally displayed throughout our site. So don’t worry if you don’t see yourself many times. That just means other people are seeing you and that is the entire point of the “Featured Talent”.

#2 ~Smile~

~Smile~

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:32 PM

:wub: Oh cool. I'm not gold or above but I'm planing to be soon!

#3 jenann

jenann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:58 PM

Okay, thank you Jon!

If you are a gold member or above you will automatically be added to our “Featured Talent”. Each time a page loads on our site different “Featured Talent” are randomly shown. Sometimes you may see the same person several times and not see yourself at all. If you are not seeing yourself it is because someone else is seeing you. But by the end of each day every member in the “Featured Talent” will be equally displayed throughout our site. So don’t worry if you don’t see yourself many times. That just means other people are seeing you and that is the entire point of the “Featured Talent”.

#4 pita

pita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:25 PM

:wub: Oh cool. I'm not gold or above but I'm planing to be soon!

BUT WHAT ABOUT IF YOU ARE A BRONZE MEMBER DO THET STILL CALL YOU? :mellow: :(

#5 Alenra032

Alenra032

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

Hi,

I'm a gold member but I haven't seen my picture at all in Featured Talent.... is there anything else I should do or know about? :Hypnotized:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users