• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JH1808

JH1808

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:42 AM

Ever since I was little I wanted to do ballet and be involved in drama.
But when I was younger, I was a really heavy girl with a messed up family(quite a lot of drug abuse/mental illness).

Alas, when I was 14 I fell madly in love with this person who just gave me all the confidence in the world. I lost loads of weight(healthily), learned how to do make-up and hair from a pro., and now I'm 15, turning 16 in May 2011. We're no longer together but I still have dreams of my own.

I plan on joining drama club next year and taking an intro to theatre class. I just feel totally inferior to other young actresses who had the advantages of getting started very early!
I'm very active, I always try and put on my own little shows in front of my friends. They think I'm just silly, but I'd really love some advice on how to get even more active and started. I'm starting vocal lessons, which I hope will also get me started on learning how to amplify my voice even while just speaking on stage.

Advice would be fabulous :)
Please, and thank you! :)

-Jessica

#2 moii

moii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:11 AM

Ever since I was little I wanted to do ballet and be involved in drama.
But when I was younger, I was a really heavy girl with a messed up family(quite a lot of drug abuse/mental illness).

Alas, when I was 14 I fell madly in love with this person who just gave me all the confidence in the world. I lost loads of weight(healthily), learned how to do make-up and hair from a pro., and now I'm 15, turning 16 in May 2011. We're no longer together but I still have dreams of my own.

I plan on joining drama club next year and taking an intro to theatre class. I just feel totally inferior to other young actresses who had the advantages of getting started very early!
I'm very active, I always try and put on my own little shows in front of my friends. They think I'm just silly, but I'd really love some advice on how to get even more active and started. I'm starting vocal lessons, which I hope will also get me started on learning how to amplify my voice even while just speaking on stage.

Advice would be fabulous :)
Please, and thank you! :)

-Jessica

Hi my name is Moises nice to meet you Im 15 and Im starting with that too and I can just help you by my experiences , i dont really have experience in acting so i think that you never have to worry what your friend think because is what you want for your future and for yourself. Friends are never going to take you in future or not even do something good that benefits you so I think we have to fight for what we want. Look i dont even count with money i have to work some days in the week and sometimes im so stressfull but the only thing I got is what I want, so my friend go and follow your dreams, if you have vocal classes practice in your house, if you count with money buy books about actors like actor tips what type of life is it and you will see ok bye if you need something just can send me a message in my email zarate_gs@hotmail.com bye KEEP PRACTICING!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users