6 replies to this topic

#1 NDS_STAFF

NDS_STAFF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationhttp://

Posted 21 August 2003 - 02:20 AM

I am a photographer based in Dallas, Tx. I am in the process of updating my portfolio. I need atleast three female models from the ages of 18-25 who need to update their portfolios as well. If you are interested in a tfp (time for prints) photo shoot please submit an email address and a photo to this thread. I will contact you if interested. Keep in mind I will be shooting professional prints.

Thank you,

NewDesignStudio.com Staff

#2 4698780878

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationhttp://NatalieNicodemus.starsearchcasting.com

Posted 28 August 2003 - 08:05 AM

pls see http//www.natalienicodemusStarSearchCasting.com. i just now have the free time to pursue modeling on a more regular basis. pics are not scanned in. pls see stats and i will see about pics in meantime. email [email protected] or can meet you at your convenience

thanks
natalie nicodemus

#3 Sharklady

Sharklady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:58 PM

I am a photographer based in Dallas, Tx. I am in the process of updating my portfolio. I need atleast three female models from the ages of 18-25 who need to update their portfolios as well. If you are interested in a tfp (time for prints) photo shoot please submit an email address and a photo to this thread.  I will contact you if interested. Keep in mind I will be shooting professional prints.    

Thank you,

Hi, I am 24 y/o. I'm 5'3and 140lbs with short brown hair and green eyes. I would love to work with you. Please contact me if you are interested. I can email you a picture if you are interested. My email is: [email protected] Thank you

Jaretta Bell

#4 SexieSevie15

SexieSevie15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 01:24 AM

I am a photographer based in Dallas, Tx. I am in the process of updating my portfolio. I need atleast three female models from the ages of 18-25 who need to update their portfolios as well. If you are interested in a tfp (time for prints) photo shoot please submit an email address and a photo to this thread.  I will contact you if interested. Keep in mind I will be shooting professional prints.    

Thank you,

Hi. I'm 15 years old (a little too young) and my email is :[email protected] Email me and ill send u a pic....Im very interested in this.
Thanx,
Sevie, LA

#5 YOUNGJEF2004

YOUNGJEF2004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

Hi, i'm jeff Mc Core, an actor, modell from nigeria. i,m very much interested in the show biz because it's my dream. i would realy love u to help me in any possible way. [email protected] or [email protected] in my email add if u wanna contact me ./........2348026474682 ....is my contact number. thanks.

Edited by YOUNGJEF2004, 17 March 2007 - 11:44 AM.

#6 Lindseylou40

Lindseylou40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:42 AM

I am a photographer based in Dallas, Tx. I am in the process of updating my portfolio. I need atleast three female models from the ages of 18-25 who need to update their portfolios as well. If you are interested in a tfp (time for prints) photo shoot please submit an email address and a photo to this thread. I will contact you if interested. Keep in mind I will be shooting professional prints.

Thank you,

Would Love to help, age 21, height 5'10 weight 135

#7 amanda2008

amanda2008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:07 PM

Hi, my name is Amanda, I'm 21 and I would like to send you some photos of me. If you're interested,please, contact me at: [email protected] Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users