• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jenny42683

jenny42683

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

Hello everyone :) I just joined this site and very excited :) I recently moved to Los Angeles and i am trying to figure out how to best get my "foot" in the door. I am fairly new to acting(if you don't count extra work) I used to focus mainly on Commercial Print Modeling but my heart is really in acting. I am taking acting classes and spending hours a day submitting to various casting sites to auditions. I really want to get an agent.. however with my lack of resume with acting I don't know if that is possible yet. I have been told by many casting directors that I have a great unique look and I truly believe I have the talent and determination. I just want to meet legit people. I have been scammed enough times to know better now. I apologize for the long posting but, if you have any advice to give me or suggestions on how to get my foot in the door better that would be great!

also feel free to message or add me i am always looking to make new creative friends :)
jenny

ps... the headshot attached is that good enough or do you think I need a better one? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users