6 replies to this topic

#1 ImAshley

ImAshley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

how can you get discovered in a small town when your parents dont think u canmake it into the tv buisness even when you keep your head held high and keep trying?

#2 jgasaway97

jgasaway97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

how can you get discovered in a small town when your parents dont think u canmake it into the tv buisness even when you keep your head held high and keep trying?

yeah i know how you feel. i have no idea either but keep your head up. we will get found!

#3 kenzie jones

kenzie jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

iv been to evey site and this one is not helping

#4 Torivol

Torivol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

I live in the in the middle of nowhere so I feel your pain. One suggestion is to get involved in a community theatre near you. The more experience you have, the more appealing you will look to casting directors and agencies. It might also help your parents see that you are really serious and commited to this.
The truth is, it's hard to get discovered in a small town because there is just not as many opportunities. But while you are living where you are, there is a lot of stuff you can do to work toward a career in film or television. Best of luck to you!

#5 mc.bugg128

mc.bugg128

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

I totally know how you feel. There are no casting calls within two states of me, in smalltown USA.

#6 martigirl

martigirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

We will some day we just have to keep trying

#7 lydia.vaughn

lydia.vaughn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

I have the same problem. It sucks. Maybe you can move to a bigger city when you graduate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users