No replies to this topic

#1 SSC

SSC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 36698 posts
  • Locationhttp://StarSearchCasting.com

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

Payment is on a lo/no/deferred basis.Director: n/a. Basically, I was born and brought up on a country farming estate in Scotland with castle and grounds and since moving to Manchester have created a full detailed website about the area, buildings and history that is factually correct. you can view the website at (website available upon application).It is a totally free and non commercial website offering information, textual and image of each location.What i am planning on doing is creating a audio walking tour of the area based on my website, I would create all the features that people/tourists/etc can visit and the gps system would show the image, text and also an audio transcript of the text when they automatically reach each location or maybe on their mp3 player.I would also have a script for the inner parts of the building (castle) and it would consist of a video with the images accompaning the voice.Unfortunately budget is zero as am just a member of the public who is creating it as a hobby, so looking for someone to do this for free, i know this is a lot to ask that wasthe main reason for placing the ad listing.But taking things at a stage at a time. There is no time-scale to this so can be done over a few months or so months and can be done in your own home at your own pace.

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users