• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 standup120

standup120

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 07:22 PM

I apologize for this not being an audition notice, I'm just trying to be noticed. I bet all you kids out there are interested in being a star, well hey so am i. If you want to become a star you have to do what I'm doing right now. TRY to get noticed!
Anyways, hi, my names Wyatt-Alexander Vincent Anthony Steed, and I'm interested in auditioning for Nickelodeon or Disney. I love acting mainly in the areas of comedic acting but i wouldn't mind any other roles. If you find anything please notify me whenever you like. You can e-mail me @: [email protected] or check out my profile @, http://Wyatt-alexanderSteed.StarSearchCasting.com.`
If anyone else feels the same way, feel free to reply and hopefully someone will answer you soon. And as a foot note, don't get impatient if you don't get answered right away, you will eventually. OH, I JUST PUT PICTURES ON MY PROFILE SO FEEL FREE TO CHECK ME OUT!
Wyatt-Alexander Vincent Anthony Steed
http://Wyatt-alexandersteed.StarSearchCasting.com
http://Wyattalexandersteed.StarSearchCasting.com

#2 Baby_T

Baby_T

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:05 AM

Hi, my name is Trevon Hayling. I’m 17 years old and a female living in Kissimmee Florida. I would love to get more information about your auditioning roles for Nickelodeon or Disney. I could play any role that you can give to me. I can be funny and serious at the same time. If there is anything out there for me then you can reach me at [email protected] or you can check me out on here http://Baby_T.StarSearchCasting.com and you can see my picture on here too, http://starsearchcas...?talentID=49243. Hopefully you can send this information to any body that want to have some new and funny to work with. Thank You

#3 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:19 AM

Hi! Myname is Sunshine Pacheco. I am a 13 year old girl from Carrollton,Virginia. I would just like to say that I would love to audition for Disney Channel. I have been watching disney ever since I was little. Disney is doing a great job. Keep up the good work! I would like to audition for disney channel because I have wanted to act ever since I was little. I am great at memorizing lines and remembering things. My mom thinks I should try out for a role in a movie that makes me the crazy one because sometimes I have a habit of making laugh alot, but whatever you give me will be fine you can e-mail me at [email protected]

See ya :D ,
Sunshine Pacheco[font=Comic Sans Ms]

#4 eaglecrime

eaglecrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 11:22 AM

hi my name is sharrie and i can do alot of roles in acting. i want to get descoved.

you can contact me at [email protected]

or check out my profile. http://sharriemccain1.starseachcasting.com

Edited by eaglecrime, 01 April 2006 - 11:27 AM.

#5 bjrocker

bjrocker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:18 PM

[size=4]If you need anyone I would love to audition it has always been my dream.

#6 Logo101

Logo101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:34 PM

Hello Yall,

I'm Logan Leavitt and am interested in any Disney Channel/Nickelodeon auditions that may be coming up in the near future. I am a very talented, young teen who has a dream to act and sing for a career.
My page is www.loganleavitt.starsearchcasting.com

Check it out!

#7 pricanchulo16

pricanchulo16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:39 PM

Hey everyone,

My name is Luis Ramos, I'm 13 years old and Hispanic/about 5% Indian from my ancestors. I'm interested in acting for Disney, but anything else will do too. I don't have an agent yet but I'm hoping I'll have one pretty soon. I'm not very experienced but I have been in theatre performances in school and I take Drama. I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I'm about 117 pounds. I can be featured as a comedic person or any kind of person I have to play, that's what acting's all about, feeling like you're a different person, the person you play on t.v. Any more information please contact me at my e-mail adress which is [email protected] :) THANKS

#8 smiley07

smiley07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationmyspace.com/shanice_kicks_ass

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:44 AM

hi my name is shanice ho do u get into a career if no one don't gives u a chace at all:(

#9 derrick550

derrick550

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:27 AM

Hi, I would also like to be acting for Nickelodeon or Disney Channel but I have a REAL disadvantage...as I'm living in Singapore, it would be really difficult for me to get an acting job with them. But, it would be SOOO great if any Nick or Disney's producers or talent scouts came here to Singapore to audition us teens. By the way, i'm Derrick. Please Nick and Disney come to Singapore! Thanks!

#10 derrick550

derrick550

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:37 AM

Hi, it's Derrick again. I would like to add in my last post that I really have a passion for acting and i realy want to act. I could try singing also, and I plan to learn the guitar. Nick or Disney, you could email me @ [email protected] (the name doesn't mean anything,i just thought it was cool..just saying)

#11 ShaRay16

ShaRay16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:39 AM

Yeah. My name is Quindell Evans. I am funny. I am funny at school, on my block and anywhere where there is a crowd. i am a good actor. I have acted at two off-broadway plays and many shows in school. I was the lead character at one of the off-broadway plays. I can also dance very well hip-hop and have performed dancing at shows in school talent shows and other places. I would love and enjoy to act on a Disney or Nickelodeon show.

#12 dreamin_big_1995

dreamin_big_1995

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

I would love to be on nickelodeon or disney channel. I love acting and it is one of my favorite hobbies. Acting is so easy and it comes natural to me. Especialy if I am playing someone like me. I am a caucajun female with wave light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Since I am tall i can play a range of ages from12-16.I also like singing. And do it all the time. I am in cheer leading and was in dancing so i can catch on to dance steps very quickly. I memorize lines very easily. I have to memorize things daily. I would love to be on either channel so plz allow me to. [attachment=818:ariel_an..._cropped.jpg] PLZ EMAIL ME at [email protected]!

Edited by dreamin_big_1995, 08 July 2007 - 05:24 PM.

#13 Ternandez

Ternandez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

Is there any Nickelodeon or Disney Channel Auditions e-mail me at [email protected]

#14 bfletcher03

bfletcher03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

Hi, I would also like to be acting for Nickelodeon or Disney Channel but I have a REAL disadvantage...as I'm living in Singapore, it would be really difficult for me to get an acting job with them. But, it would be SOOO great if any Nick or Disney's producers or talent scouts came here to Singapore to audition us teens. By the way, i'm Derrick. Please Nick and Disney come to Singapore! Thanks!

Hey derrick, i have the same problem as you! i live in Hong Kong and i would love to act but acting jobs are hard to come by here and most are in chinese! email me at [email protected] if you find any thing and ill send you stuff if i find out. you say your a teen... im 15 so if you find a teen thing it would be most helpful. i would love to do comedic acting but any acting would suit me fine. YEAH

#15 chocolatetison

chocolatetison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:48 PM

i would love to audition for disney channel or nickelodeon it would be something i wanted to do ever since i was four plz email me at [email protected]

#16 PrincessL12

PrincessL12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:38 PM

Hello my name is Lita I live in California I am very much intrested in a role for either Disney or Nickeloden . I am 14 years old and want to start my first career off acting / modeling . :D I would like to have a chance to expereince my first tv show ... so please contact me .... if you can thank you ... aol =[email protected] - or [email protected]
Love ,
Lita M. Logan

#17 alisanappa

alisanappa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:19 AM

i guess im doing what everyones doing!

im giving anything a try!

im ALISANAPPA:]
and i will give anything a try to persue my dreams! :]

and i do have a talent. :]
i would love to be a in a disney or a nick show. i really,really want to show people my talent. and i one day i would LOVE to make a record.
i speak 3 languages i dance (ballet/pointe) 4 times a week.
and im a hard worker.
I also sing 24-7 and love being the center of attention.
if anyones intrested just even a little please contact me and i will show you i didnt waste your time. :]
you can contact me [email protected]

thanks.

peace and love.

Edited by alisanappa, 03 September 2007 - 01:22 AM.

#18 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:19 PM

My name is Amanda.
I'm 15 years old and I live in South Florida.
I would absolutely love to be in a Disney channel or Nick show.

I have been in school plays before and I've been to a few auditions from JRP.
I LOVE acting. If I could act 24/7, I would be in love!

If intrested, please email me at [email protected]

or:

http://AmandaRossman...archCasting.com

I'd do anything to chase my dreams. This has been a dream of mine since forever!
I'm a fast learner and I can keep a straight face in a serious moment.

Thanks!

Love and Happiness!

#19 piggybrain

piggybrain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:59 AM

Hey all out there.... i just turned 14 on september 21st :) i m from singapore... another disadvantage.
Im born though in a very safe environment but NOTHING ever happens here... i wanna break out of the shell...
I LOVE TO ACT... i can act in both mandarin and english and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DANCE... though i am not very good at it but i pick up fast. i learn steps fast i memorise lines fast and i live to act.
I was enrolled in my first drama class at 4 and it was to build up my confidence and it did... However, after sometime it triggered my love for acting. last year, in my school i joined our dance society. I fell in love with dance almost immediately..
I hope one of you ppl out there can help em... please... my dream is being held back by my parents. please help me prove to them...
i love disney movies and nickelodeon... i watch almost everyday. I WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 18+ TIMES AND RECORDED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 AND WATCHED IT 3 TIMES :) please help :)
PLEASE COME TO SINGAPORE :)
contact me at +65 93388593 or [email protected] :)

Edited by piggybrain, 07 October 2007 - 08:01 AM.

#20 Emilayyy12

Emilayyy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Hi! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be on Disney Channel. I am a very talented girl. I'm fourteen years old! My name is Emily!
I love to sing and act!!!
I would also love to be on Nickelodeon. No matter what I will be very greatful!!

Please conact me if you have any openings!

[email protected]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users