- - - - -

New 'free' Photo Album Here!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:04 PM

I have noticed that some people are still unaware of how to add their extra photos and create albums here online!
Should you need assistance with the process then please contact me and I can help!

I realise that I have posted a similar topic elsewhere, but I think this is such a great new option so I am trying to get a greater awareness!

So, if you are reading this then just look at the top of your online page to where is says 'Gallery' in blue lettering, if you click there you can view all the photos that have been up-loaded to gallery to date!

Now, making your own albums! there is 'NO LIMIT' to the amount of free albums that you can create, and 'NO LIMIT' to the amount of photos you wish to add and it's FREEEEEE!!! YAY!

Simply again look at near the top of your online page and this time in black bolder lettering clcik on 'MY ALBUMS' once in there click on 'NEW' and you should then be able to start creating your first album!

To make sure that your photo album is shown at gallery be sure to clcik in the appropriate box at the start of creating!

Good Luck! And be creative!!

• Guests

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:08 PM

CLICK: MY ALBUMS
CLICK: NEW

OR FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.starsearchcasting.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=albums&op=addnew

• Guests

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

Great to see Gallery taking shape as a few more have added some really great photos!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

AND BE CREATIVE!!

• Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

Well it's working! More have now added to gallery and even Jon had placed additional shots!

Go Check Gallery & Remember the above on how to add Your Album/s!

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:20 AM

Go add your photos! If you have any probs just reply here! This is your free area! Add your thoughts, probs whatever!

If you need any further help then message me and I shall guide you!

Best wishes from
MIKE

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:33 PM

I have just been advised that Gallery and adding has now been made even more user friendly! So get adding!

Be great to see some acting shots! On stage singers and the like added!

Best wishes from MIKE!

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

I have started a new album myself here! It's for people that simply cannot for any reason add their photos to Gallery!

So, if you cannot get your pics on for any reason, simply let me know via online messenger adding your pic as an attachment, then I shall put it into this album for you!

Alternatively, prompt my and I can take the pic from your main page and add it in that way!

MIKE!

• Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

YET TO GET THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ON BOARD AT GALLERY?

#9 adouglas201605

adouglas201605

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:23 PM

Im still having issues trying to create an album so I can upload my images. Plz help me, im getting soo frustrated!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users