1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts
  • Locationhttp://Jonathan-Parker.EliteCastingNetwork.com

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:12 AM

HOLLYWOOD In addition to helping unsigned talent secure some of the industry's most coveted opportunities, Star Search Casting (www.StarSearchCasting.com) also helps aspiring performers get signed to prominent talent agencies in Hollywood and in other regions of the United States. Star Search Casting maintains a comprehensive database of reputable talent agencies and managers that members can use as a resource. But more importantly, Star Search Casting attracts top agents and managers from all over the country looking for new talent to represent. Each day agents and managers log on to Star Search Casting to search for the most talented new dancers, singers, models and actors and it's paying off for many of them.

It's the dream of every actor, dancer, singer and model to get signed to a major talent agency in order to advance their careers. In a business that's often driven by "who you know", talent agents with established connections and relationships can be key in helping aspiring entertainers get their big break in the industry.

"We have tons of agents in our online database that represent actors, dancers, singers and models all over the world," says Jonathan Parker, CEO and founder of Star Search Casting. "While we encourage our members to submit their headshots and resumes to talent agents and managers, we also make sure that our website is being visited consistently by industry decision makers to increase our members' chances of being discovered and signed."

Although submitting a headshot and resume to a list of agents is the customary strategy used in the industry to get an agent, the reality is that many of these headshots may not be viewed for months or at all. By allowing members to create a profile on Star Search Casting, the website gives singers, dancers, actors and models a competitive edge and a greater chance of being seen by talent agents and managers, which is a huge benefit of joining the site.

Lacey Caudill of California is just one of the many Star Search Casting members who have been signed to an agency thanks to Star Search Casting. She was recently signed to Youth Talent Connection, a SAG/AFTRA franchised agency in Tustin, California. The agency is owned by Heather Baldwin, one of the many agents that uses Star Search Casting to find new talent.

Log on today to access Star Search Casting's comprehensive database of talent agents and managers as well as helpful information and articles including how to take a great headshot and how to ace an interview with a prospective agent. Becoming a Star Search Casting member is easy. Singers, dancers, actors and models eager to launch their career in the entertainment industry can learn more at http://www.StarSearchCasting.com

View the full article

#2 JustinH

JustinH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:53 PM

Hi my name is Justin I am 16 years old and have wanted to act since I was little! I have epilepsy so that elimites some of the other things i can do <_< . I <_< would be willing to travel! If you have any questions visit my page at justinhudgell.starsearchcasting.com

Help me make my dream become reality!!! B)

Thanks,
Justin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users