Photo
- - - - -

Star Search Casting Is The Best Social Networking Site For Actors, Dancer, Singers & Models

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts
  • Locationhttp://Jonathan-Parker.EliteCastingNetwork.com

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:56 AM

Popular sites like Myspace.com, Friendster.com and Linkedin.com have revolutionized the way individuals connect on the Internet. From keeping in touch with friends to networking and establishing vital business contacts, social networking has quickly become apart of most web users’ daily lives. While Star Search Casting is most commonly known for maintaining one of the largest databases of audition and casting information, the website is also a popular social networking site for actors, dancers, singers and models. Each day talented individuals with the hopes of working in the entertainment industry visit the website to add friends, chat, post messages, rate photos and more.

Star Search Casting members rave about how the website helps them get auditions for coveted industry jobs without having an agent or manager. But just as often, members write in to the Star Search Casting staff about how many friends they’ve made on the website. Actors, dancers, singers and models with profiles on the site can add other members to their network of contacts and share tips and stories about their experiences trying to break into the industry. While the site’s audition information and industry resources are invaluable to its members, the social networking element that the website offers has turned out to be just as important to the actors, dancers, singers and models who use the site.

“Many of the actors, singers, dancers and models that use our site are fairly new to the industry,” says Jonathan Parker, founder and CEO of Star Search Casting. “Our members get really excited when they can connect with other aspiring entertainers who can relate to what they’re going through and also share information. In addition to giving our members an opportunity to network with other aspiring actors, dancers, singers and models, we’re also providing them with a support system.”

Similar to other social networking sites, Star Search Casting members can create a profile and add photos and information about themselves. Members can also write blogs, add other members to their network and leave messages and comments for other actors, dancers, singers and models. Another fun feature on the website is the Rate Talent section where members can rate other members’ photos.

Star Search Casting is an invaluable website for actors, singers, dancers and models in search of a social networking site that allows them to connect with other aspiring entertainers as well as casting directors, talent agents and other industry professionals. To join Star Search Casting, visit
http://www.StarSearchCasting.com and register today.

View the full article

#2 gotcha44

gotcha44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:15 PM

Hi,
My name is Kaila Wulff and I would very much like to be an actor. I am 12 years old and wear braces. I have had some experience with acting. I have been on a commercial for the Park and Rec. Please contact me if your interested.

Kaila Wulff kwjungle@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users