• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Meesh1026

Meesh1026

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

Upon joining the site I decided to complete the EDU survey which was supposed to reward me with 54 SSC credits...however I have yet to see them show up and I'm anxious to get started. How long till they are credited?

#2 denvergal

denvergal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwww.theresadevries.exploretalent.com

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:38 AM

Hi,
i probably won't be able to answer your question,but i did a few survey's and joined stuff for SSC credits and i haven't been awarded them eigther.
So i don't know what to say or do.
I guess you should email cust service or hopefully someone who know's what's going on will reply.

#3 denvergal

denvergal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwww.theresadevries.exploretalent.com

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:45 AM

Help me please,
I have done a few credit things to get my SSC stuff going,but it says it's been viewed and nothing has happened. The specific ones i did said it would be about 15 minutes.grrrrr it's confusing and since i'm new it also kind of discourages me a bit.
Has anyone else had issues with this.
Should i contact Cust Service on Monday??? I have already tried to unblock things and all that stuff??????

Thank You,
Teri

#4 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts
  • Locationhttp://Jonathan-Parker.EliteCastingNetwork.com

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:12 AM

There could be a couple reasons you never received credits after you completed an offer, survey, or task. You may not have entered all of the required information to complete the offer or the information was incorrect which disqualified you. If you did complete the entire offer properly sometimes there is a delay in receiving credits because the information has to be verified by the offer provider. You can always check the status of each offer you started by clicking the link in the upper right side on the list of offers that says 'View Offer Status', 'Missing SSC Credits', 'Need Help', or 'View Earning Status' (each list of offers uses a different name for the link). It will also show you which offers you have received credits for and give you a link next to each offer that you can click to investigate why you didn't receive credits. Click that link to have customer service investigate the specific offer that never gave you credits.

#5 ibhorsey

ibhorsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

I just bought 700 credits, TWICE and they are yet to be shown up. Have I just waisted my money or will they show up?

#6 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 38934 posts
  • Locationhttp://Jonathan-Parker.EliteCastingNetwork.com

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

I just bought 700 credits, TWICE and they are yet to be shown up. Have I just waisted my money or will they show up?

I see that you received the 700 credits that your purchased both time.

#7 pengli

pengli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

I liked the episode of House from 1.House MD DVDThe show is fun and I would not suggest this,

True blood DVDbut to show people who do not like all the tension. I've been waiting for House and Cuddy to get together throughout the series.
Ghost Whisperer DVDI loved it and I loved all the ads that were magazne TV Guide before starting this season (20-26 09 2010, favorites). I was so sad when they appeared in the "bomb". Couldve want their relationship lasted 16 episodes.Two and a Half Men DVD The last two cycles were suspensful. You can not wait until season 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

• Guests

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

On Saturday 9-21-2013 we purchased credit and paid through paypal. They money has been withdrawn from our bank account. But has yet to show up here. It is now 9-23-2013. How long do it take for the paypal credit purchases take to show up?

• Guests

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

I also just did a few down loads and nothing. No credits What gives?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users