How to Contact SSC MembersContacting a Single Member:
1. First, you must create a FREE Membership and then log into your account.
Click here to create a Free Account.
2. If you are contacting only one member, go to that person's Profile page and you will see a button under the large picture that says "Click here" to contact that person. When you click, a window will open where you can type a message that will be delivered to that person instantly.
Contacting Multiple Members Simultaneously:
1. This works much like a shopping cart on other sites. We call it our "Casting Cart or Casting Projects". After you have completed a talent search if you are interested in using certain talent Click: "Manage Casting Projects", at the top of your search results. This will create a casting cart where you can save all of the talent you are interested in contacting.
2. After you have created a Casting Project, you can start adding talent into that Project/Cart.
3. To add a member into your current Casting Project just Click the grey checkmark under the left side of that members picture. When the checkmark is red that person is in your Casting Project. To remove a member from your Casting Project click the red checkmark again and it will turn back to grey removing that person from your cart/project.
4. If you have created more than one Casting Project then members will only be added to the project you select as "Current". To set a project as current, use the pull-down menu on the search results page and click the "Make Current" button.