• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 alicia_dewitt

alicia_dewitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

HI everyone! :) I'm Alicia and I'm a bronze member. I havent been getting any messages from agents or anything and I'm just replying to this because hopefully an agent or casting director with notice me and message me about being a movie or something. So please if you(agent or casting director) read this,just take a look at my page and tell me what you think. Because I would really have a chance to be in a movie or anything. (Please!) :(

#42 damond

damond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:52 AM

WELL IM NEW THIS IS A PRETTY COOL SITE N E WAY I'D LIKE TO BE EXPOSED

MY MYSPACE :unsure: :blush:

#43 Heather10191

Heather10191

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

hey! :D please rate my profile <3 thanks!

http://heatherolaugh...rchcasting.com/

• Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I thought that I should leave my link, to get some exposure. Please check out my page if you can. Thanks a bunch :D

#45 Dotty

Dotty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:10 AM

Question what if lets say you are not allowed to use you're real name or address or number is there still a way to be discovered? :unsure:

#46 PrincessL12

PrincessL12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

Hey My name is Lita I 'm 14 years old I joined SSC to get maximum exposure first of all I love to act I am a really good imperosnateor and I'm very creative in making my own act . What I love most is to take pictures -which counts as being a model but never have ever before ... My myspace can tell u all about me .. www.myspace.com/daddysbabypanther@yahoo.com
I really want to appear in either a Disney or Nickeloden sit com .. My favorite show on disney chanel I would have to say it is That's So Raven because it's Hillarious and turns a frown upside down ! Also my favorite show on Nickeloden is The Romeo Show : because I :wub: Romeo .... But to get started I really need alot of help getting started on my career .....

#47 Sneeuwit

Sneeuwit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:35 AM

Hi, I have been on this site for about two weeks now and I have'nt gotton any calls or e-mails. I live in South Africa and my mum an dad says I should start here in South Africa, but there are no schools, camps ect. I would love to act!

Please help! E-mail me at thiart@andula.co.za or go to my webpage http//aniathiart.starsearchcasting.com/

Ania :)

#48 BREEZY10

BREEZY10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

Hello. My name is Brianna. If you want to know more about me you can link onto my myspace as well. :wub:

www.myspace.com/briannaamy

http://briannapoppe....archcasting.com

Edited by BREEZY10, 18 October 2007 - 01:33 PM.

#49 Gurltina4u

Gurltina4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

im new at this and i dont know what to do. but i would love to model... as in import modeling.

i have a myspace:
www.myspace.com/gurltina4u.
:wub:

~Tina~

• Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:21 PM

Great introduction here Brianna! I hope you do real well @ Starsearch!

Hiya Tina! You should say more about the type of modelling and maybe consider using the new 'GALLERY' option here to show more of your photos? You can create your own albums online here now which is a great extension top your portfolio!
If you need any help or advice just ask @ my page or here @ forum
Best wishes to you
from
MIKE!
(AKA: FILEY)

#51 lissie23

lissie23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

Hey please check out my profile! I'm the girl your looking for!

http://melissapoppe....hingcasting.com

Thanks!♥

#52 kentuckyboy2007

kentuckyboy2007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:26 PM

David Moore November 7th 2007

If you are willing to see my picture it is like 2yrs old but it is on myspace
my email address there is zoomboywoowoo@yahoo.com that is my myspace account
I am currently going from job to job looking for what I want and If I grab attention from an agent or casting department then I am more and willing to come work for you.

If you need to get a hold of me then my current address right now is 104 S. Ingram street henderson ky 42420
then my phone number is 1-270-212-1637 that is the house number and my other number is 1-270-212-2191

I am looking for work no matter what the job description is you want dirty work i can do that you want cleanliness i can do that you tell me what you want and it can be done. so please whatever you do contact me through the phone number(s) my email address can be reched at www.myspace.com or www.yahoomail.com

#53 Pretty Mommy

Pretty Mommy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:45 AM

B)Thank you..I do not want "exposure" really....I just wanted to do a little bit of maternnity modeling It only lasts for 9 months and I am in month four....starting to show.......I have always wanted to be a model, and have known about this site....I am being a little braver with these new changes, but I have always wanted to try because I do feel beautiful and sometime in my life...even if I only get to do it once, I'd like to show it off to the world.....Thanks again for the notes...you are as helpful as you can be, but star search casting has alot of people to keep up with...so I appreciate anything I received....Thank you, LF

• Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:07 AM

Hey there LaShelle!

I can see that you are going to be such a proud caring mom when the time comes, but for now I can see your way of thinking! Yes pregnancy is just for that amount of time only and within that time often women show a certain radiance and glow, so your wish to show that via Pregnancy/Maternity modeling is quite understandable!

In the UK there are many Pregnancy and Parenting Magazines that use models within their publications, perhaps that is an avenue to explore initially? We have auditions here, check them first for anything related!

You should add an album here at our gallery whilst seeking your opportunities, you can add your photos and show changes over the months as a record! That way you have a photo diary!

I wish you well through your pregnancy and hope very much that you find an opportunity or two within tht time! Keep us informed of your progress!

Best Wishes from
MIKE in UK!

#55 TheElmeister

TheElmeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwww.freewebs.com/elliemccauley

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:02 AM

Hello, my name is Elizabeth, I am 14 years old, and I am a bronze member. I have only been on here for a few days, and this site seems pretty cool. I am very creative and talented, and very fun to be around. I sing in my free time, and I also do a little filmmaking. I am not anywhere near good at filmmaking as I am singing and acting though.
When I act, I don't realy act, I mainly am just myself. Thats what I think acting is about, being yourself but playing a different person.
If you would like to see what i'm really like, you should visit me on my website at Freewebs:
www.freewebs.com/theelmeister

and myspace:
www.myspace.com/ellietherockstar

Thanks, and I hope that I get some smidge of stardom in the future :LOL: :D

Edited by TheElmeister, 28 November 2007 - 01:05 AM.

• Guests

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:31 AM

Hey Elizabeth! You know it is Cool here & I hope you will notice real quick that you can network! chat n learn from other members who are pretty cool also!

Welcome to Starsearchcasting! Your introduction here is a real positive and for someone with your Talent Interests I think you are going to do really well! Singing & Acting is good but combined with the dabbling at Filmaking shows that you are an enthusiast who should be encouraged!

My suggestions for learning more n getting on is initially to add more about the real Elizabeth to your page and add an extra page to your freewebs link showing 'YOU' more to get noticed!

Best wishes and keep up the great work from
MIKE in UK (AKA: FILEY)

#57 TheElmeister

TheElmeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwww.freewebs.com/elliemccauley

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:31 AM

Hey Elizabeth! You know it is Cool here & I hope you will notice real quick that you can network! chat n learn from other members who are pretty cool also!

Welcome to Starsearchcasting! Your introduction here is a real positive and for someone with your Talent Interests I think you are going to do really well! Singing & Acting is good but combined with the dabbling at Filmaking shows that you are an enthusiast who should be encouraged!

My suggestions for learning more n getting on is initially to add more about the real Elizabeth to your page and add an extra page to your freewebs link showing 'YOU' more to get noticed!

Best wishes and keep up the great work from
MIKE in UK (AKA: FILEY)

Thank you so much Mike/Filey
I will keep that in mind! ^_^

Edited by TheElmeister, 28 November 2007 - 05:32 AM.

#58 lusterstreak

lusterstreak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:36 PM

What if you don't have a credit card and can't find a way to pay???
Aren't there other ways of finding the contact information?

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

What if you don't have a credit card and can't find a way to pay???
Aren't there other ways of finding the contact information?

Hi Lucy & Welcome to forums, as I note you are a New Member!

Regarding your question, well we offer selected Auditions here at Starsearchcasting purely as an extra, to take the workload and footwork from members to trying to find suitable openings, therefore a token paymeny is requested per individual Audition!

However, seeking Audition information and looking for Opportunities in Modeling! Singing or Acting is much the same as any job search in any field, you have to get out there and get noticed! Think about the people you need to target and approach them with maybe a standard letter! As I say there are many ways like with any employment!

Good Luck and Best Wishes from
MIKE!

P.S: I have noted your download here, you may find that Members are reluctant to download an inknown document, perhaps you could state the contents, if as I hope it is suitable here lol?
I shall leave the document for now!

#60 LisaTs

LisaTs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:04 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users