#82 stepreilly

stepreilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationhttp://alexareilly.starsearchcasting.com

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

[attachment=1444:IMG_0673.JPG]
My name is Alexa and I am 10 years old. My dream is to be on tv or movies. I hope casting directors read these sites. View and rate my profile at
www.alexareilly.starsearchcasting.com

Edited by stepreilly, 28 May 2008 - 07:09 PM.

Alexa's email href=http://AlexaReilly.StarSearchCasting.com>http://AlexaReilly.StarSearchCasting.com

#83 tabby24

tabby24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hi! I'm new to this site and I really want to be a model but I live in a small town... I would really appreciate it if you would visit my profile and rank it. I'll return the favor! :)

#84 Zamarit

Zamarit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:04 PM

Hi,my name is Zamarit and I'm a wonderful actress AND I'm in the High Honor Roll. I am very talented and some even say I'm gifted. Acting is in my blood. Please go to see my profile, rate my picture and leave a comment.

http://Zamarit.StarSearchCasting.com

#85 Chioreyu

Chioreyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

Good to know... I need all the exposure I can get! =D
:D [attachment=1448:so_cool_3.jpg]

#86 nanali

nanali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OTHER SITES THAT MAY HELP WITH MY ACTING,SING CAREER

#87 Jess0207

Jess0207

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

1. We have found that the 2 most important factors in determining how many views a profile gets are your pictures and membership level. When you do a talent search you will notice that the first members displayed are diamond level, then platinum, gold, silver, and last are the free bronze accounts. So if you had a professional picture in your profile that would help a lot. And if you had a higher membership level that would also help. If you have good quality pictures and are a gold membership or above we may chose you as a 'featured member'. This will increase how many people look at your profile. And we choose the best profiles as 'sample profiles'. Sample profiles get viewed the most.

2. The other important thing you need to do is promote yourself. Now you have your own website address: http://You.StarSearchCasting.com
You need to let people know where to find you. You can add your profile address into the signature of emails you send to people. Think of your profile page like a business card. Send it to lots of Casting Directors and Agents. This is a good fast and cheap way to get her in front of the important decision makers. If you donít give it to people they may never see it. The more you give it out the more opportunity you will have.

3. You can also submit this address directly to search engines and directories to get more exposure. Look at this thread for some links to submit your page to search engines: http://www.starsearc...?showtopic=8027

4. To promote yourself you should always check the auditions we have listed on our site daily and submit yourself for as many as possible. Even if you donít think you are a perfect match for the part it is possible the Casting Director will see something he likes in you. When you upgrade to a paid membership you will be able to see the casting director contact information in the auditions listed on our site. Then you can send your profile to many casting directors so they can consider you for work. This is a good way to get exposure and a lot of important people viewing your profile. Once you are logged in your can go to this page to see how many auditions you have submitted yourself to: http://starsearchcas.../list.php?own=1

5. One very important thing search engines use to determine how well your webpage is ranked is look at how many other sites on the net link to your page. Thatís why link trading is so popular. So if you have your own webpage/site somewhere else on the net be sure to add a link from your Star Search Casting profile page to you own site. Then make sure to put your Star Search Casting profile link on your other website. By trading links like this you will increase the ranking of your own website and profile page on Star Search Casting. You can link your Star Search Casting profile to another site by logging in and going to the link that says "Edit Your Personal Information". That will take you to this page where you can link to another site: https://www.starsear...ate_general.php

6. Self promotion is a huge part of success in this business. You should make sure to give everyone a link to your SSC profile page. You can add it to the bottom of emails you send and put the link on other sites like MySpace. The more exposure you get the better your chances of getting work.

7. Another thing that can be helpful is indirect promotion of your profile page. For example when someone sends you a networking request on our site you may not want to network with them because you are not here to socialize. But networking can actually help you get more exposure on our site which can lead to more work. First when you network with a person your picture and profile link will appear on their page. That means when a casting director visits their page they may see you and go to your profile also. Also when a search engine like Google visits and indexes their page it will find your profile link and visit your page. This increases your ranking in Google which again gives you more exposure and potential work.

8. Another way people get more exposure is be leaving comments on each other's pages much like people do on MySpace. When you leave a comment on a person's page your picture and profile link will show on their page increasing your visibility and exposure. If a lot of visitors come to their page they will inevitably see you and many will visit your page also.

:D

#88 loveme3456

loveme3456

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

hi everyone my name is tee,and is am a singer,actor,and model.i am a very easy going person and i like to have fun.i hope everyone live there dream like im trying to do.god bless you all. :rolleyes:

I I am not really new a a site for modeling, But i am new to the business and I just want ppl to see me and how i look on filem, I hope to get feed back from everyone on here and u can rate me if u like, I hope to hear from u all, Thank for havinmg me. Bye now and god bless.

#89 bam9873

bam9873

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

Im kind of new to this so i dont know what to put on here but all i want to say is i would like to act or be in a movie my tv show or something heres my profile:

www.dylanbeauchamp.starsearchcasting.com

#90 yuenna

yuenna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

do u have to give money to get the audition places?

#91 Jolla

Jolla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:45 AM

HELLO,MY NAME IS JOLIE 18 yrs I'M NEW HERE WELL I LIVE IN DALLAS/FORT WORHT.I'M INTERESTED IN MODELING:) IF I GOT THE LOOK ANYONE GET AT ME!
MUCH LOVE!

#92 anime6924

anime6924

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:56 AM

:D Hi my name is sasha I'm from Russia, I actor, dancer, coach ... I really like my job ..... I wish all get a good job .....

#93 SexxxyT

SexxxyT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:33 AM

HEY STAR SEARCH CASTING, MY NAME IS TRACEY. AM A JAMAICAN CITIZEN, AND HAS JAMAICAN FLAVOR ALL OVER. AM VERY DETERMINE, PERSISTENT, TALENTED, AND MOST OF ALL RESPONSIBLE. AM UP FOR ANY CHALLENGE THATS AHEAD OF ME. BECAUSE AM A VERY STRONG WOMAN, WHO BELIEVES THAT THE WORST FAILER IS THE ONE THAT NEVER TRIES. SO AM HERE RIGHT NOW TO LET YOU ALL KN0W THAT, I AM INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THATS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE TO UPLIFT ME AND MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WANNA GIVE ME A SHOT AT IT, JUST LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE IN MY MAIL BOX, I'LL BE WILLINGFUL TO READ IT. HAVE YOURSELF A EXCELLENT DAY. REGARDS, TRACEY W.

Edited by SexxxyT, 13 September 2008 - 05:35 AM.

#94 Qaykay

Qaykay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:02 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm Kay... its my nickname. My long name is hard to pronounce. If you guys ever went to my page, pls rate or at least be my friend... :drinks: It's kinda lonely :Cry:

#95 MARTHAESTRADA

MARTHAESTRADA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:55 AM

Hi, I have been here for 2 months aproximately and still no contact. Please help me rate my pictures and give some advise.

Thank you,
Martha

#96 iwanttomakeit

iwanttomakeit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:16 AM

so ... i'm emily and i'm 15 and 8 months .... i'm new at this and i'm and aspiring actress! I also like to dream big and will do what it takes to make them come true. :D

#97 JadaSamira

JadaSamira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1206184044&ref=name

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

Hey everyone...My name is Jada Samira...or atleast that's what I will go by when I finally get into the business. I have been here a little while, but also received no contact. I have agents looking at my page, but nothing yet <_< ... I'm a pretty laid back person B) so comment, rate, and add me to your network, and I'll be sure to do the same for you.
Thanx :D

Edited by JadaSamira, 17 March 2009 - 02:54 AM.

#98 levi8baker

levi8baker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="327">
<col width="327" />
<tbody>
<tr height="20">
<td class="xl65" height="20" style="height: 15pt; width: 245pt;" width="327">
Great post to increase massive amount of visitors. Replying to each comment really helps getting popular and helpful when you are just starting out.Thanks for sharing :)</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<p> </p>

#99 joubert

joubert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

I am very interested in this position and I am looking forward to as much exposure as possible

#100 joubert

joubert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

My goal is to maximize my perseverance, humbleness and patience to achieve all the goals I set forth Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users