My name is Lynada Doyle AKA "songbird". I am 26 years old (soon to be 27). I currently reside in New Jersey. I am originally from Virginia. I've been in New Jersey since October of 2007. I live with my wonderful family, which consist of my husband and 6 year old daughter, whom I love dearly. The both of them support me in everything I do.
-- April of 2007: won 1st place at the APOLLO THEATER (HARLEM, NY) singing "HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW"
-- June of 2007: performed the National Anthem at the NEWARK BEARS STADIUM (NEWARK, NJ)
-- November of 2007: finalist at SPOTLIGHT TO STARDOM (NEW YORK, NY) performing "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" by Whitney Houston.
Because I am a family person I love spending time with my family. I also love to sing, read, bowl, and skate.
My goal is to have my own CD one day. I also want to do a bit of modeling as well.
- Determined - driven to achieve my goals and willing to work long and hard to do so.
- Dependable - I am consistent and reliable.
- Integrity - I have strong ethical values and self discipline.
- Independence - I am a free thinker. I am not afraid to disagree with the majority.
- Vision - I am a leader that looks ahead, predict what will happen and plan for it.